CEU & REGISTRY PROGRAM
Welcome to IEHA’s new CEU tracker, hosted by JotForm.com. This online form has replaced the old paper form many of you are used to filling out and submitting on an annual basis. Please consider the following bullet points when using this form.
- You will only be able to submit preapproved courses – With the new system, you will only be able to select courses which have already had their agendas submitted and approved for CEUs by the Professional Development Committee. In the event you do not see a course you attended on the list, simply submit an agenda to the Professional Development Committee (Tammy McKeever) for review. If approved, it will be added to the list shortly after your submission.
- You may make multiple entries.
- All entries are date and time stamped – All entries will need to be entered into the system prior to 11:59:59pm on January 14th of each year as the query from IDPH will cut off all entries after that time. Please make sure to allow time for any unforeseen “technical difficulties”.
- Approved hours may not equal YOUR actual number – The numbers listed next to the courses on the list represent the number of approved hours for those attending the entire course. In the event you do not attend the full session, adjustments must be made accordingly.
- You may upload attachments – For those holding a current REHS/RS certification, you may skip the identification of courses and just submit a scanned copy of your current card electronically using the “Upload Files” button.
- Printing must be done BEFORE submission – At the bottom of the form there is a “Print” button. If you would like to have a print out of the information you are submitting, you must click this button prior to submission. Once the “Submit” button is clicked, you will not have the option to go back and print.
- All calculations will be based on quarter-hour increments, with all amounts falling between two values being rounded up to the next higher value. So, if you have a 15 minute webinar, it would equal 0.25 hours. If (for example) you had a 16 minute webinar, it would equal 0.50 hours.
NEHA (National Environmental Health Assoication) CONTINUING EDUCATION INFORMATION -Submit your NEHA credential required hours to NEHA, FAQ, and other NEHA CEU information.
All IEHA members. Those individuals with a RS/REHS/CEHT will be added to the registry following the submission of the required paperwork (application, and proof of RS/REHS/CEHT status). Those with an RS/REHS/CEHT need not turn in evidence of continuing education, but must provide evidence that their registration is current to retain membership.
The following courses and conferences with an EH emphasis or pertinent to the EH job description are approved by the IEHA board for CEUs.
CDC Environmental Public Health Online Courses (EPHOC)
DIA Food Training
IDPH Pool, Tanning, and Tattoo Training
IEHA Fall Conference
Iowa Onsite Waste Water Training Center Courses
IOWWA Conference and Courses
Iowa Parks and Recreation Department CPO class
IPHA Spring Conference
IWWA Conferences and Courses
Learning Management Prepare Iowa Online Courses
National Swimming Pool Foundation Courses
National NEHA Conference
NEHA Online Courses
NEHA Regional Conference
The South Central Public Health Partnership